Reglaze Essilor Lenses
- These lenses are one of the most advanced lenses available in the market today and are for customers who want the latest technologies and premium products with the highest level of vision.
- Essilor was formed in 1972 with the amalgamation of two French companies Essel and Silor and has had a presence in Britain since 1881
- Globally, Essilor operates in 100 countries with around 400 people in the UK and has developed some of the world’s most up-to-date lens surfacing equipment.
- Essilor is world famous for the Varilux lens, the world’s first varifocal, which was invented in 1959.
- A total of over 300 million people around the world wear or have worn Essilor lenses, with a new wearer every three seconds.
- Essilor has 5 major brands that embody cutting edge lens technology. Varilux, Crizal, Xperio, Optifog, and Transitions.
- Essilor Varilux Varifocal Lenses:
- Essilor is world famous for the Varilux lens, the worlds first varifocal, which was invented in 1959, and a total of 300 million people around the world wear or have worn Varilux lenses, with a new wearer every three seconds!!!
- Here are the 3 latest designs & most popular Essilor varilux varifocal lenses:
Varilux Comfort is the classic Varilux lens offering clear, instant vision at all distances. Your eyes focus quickly and easily especially in switching from close to distance vision. Varilux Comfort lenses feel natural and mean you don’t need to move your head, or eyes, into uncomfortable or unnatural positions. Varilux Comfort is the most widely dispensed lens in the world and is available in a variety of different materials. Some materials allow you to have thinner or flatter lenses that can be used in fashionable shallow or rimless frames.
Varilux Physio 3.0
The latest generation of Essilor Varilux lenses. It is actually a startling breakthrough, both in design and in manufacture; and it brings real benefits in performance. The improvement has been likened to the difference in quality between DVD and video pictures. We call it ‘High-Resolution Vision’ – clearer, sharper images with better contrast, wider areas of clear vision at mid-distance, and better comfort for close work. The lens is designed in such a way that it corrects the shape of the light wave as it passes through the lens thus improving the clarity of vision. High precision point-by-point manufacturing technology ensures that the design performance is retained whatever your prescription.
Varilux X Series
Varilux X Series varifocal lenses are the most advanced progressive lenses available in the market today and are for customers who want the latest technologies and premium products with the highest level of vision. Varilux X Series lenses provide all the benefits of other Varilux lens designs while eliminating the “off-balance” feeling sometimes experienced when wearing other progressive lenses whilst offering superior clarity and a wide filed of view. Whatever the distance, whatever the situation, you will see the difference immediately. This is our elite varifocal choice and has been carefully selected to offer unrivalled clarity, the widest viewing area possible at all focal points including distance, intermediate, and reading areas with almost no distortion around the edges.